To estimate the treatment cost of particular item, the easiest way is to send its drawing in STEP format (or PDF if not available) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following information is required:
- Type of treatment (G.H.A., Hard Oxide, …);
- Treatment thickness (20 μm, 45-55 μm, …);
- Aluminium alloy used (6082, Fibral, …);
- Possible additional finishing (cleaning, removal of imperfections, masking, …);
- Estimated quantity.
If there is any difficulty in obtaining any of the information above, G.H.A. Europe® will be happy to assist you in choosing the optimal parameters. For example, if you still do not know the thickness of the treatment to be performed, you can inform us about the previously applied treatment, the function of the part, and the type of wear or corrosion you want to prevent. G.H.A. Europe® will help you determine the most appropriate thickness.
G.H.A. Europe® is always available for sampling if testing is required.
The price of the treatment is calculated as follows:
- The surface of the part is calculated, usually through its drawing (the STEP format is ideal as it allows instantaneous calculation of the surface);
- The surface value has to be multiplied by the price per square decimeter, which mainly depends on the type and thickness of the treatment. Moreover, the price per square decimeter decreases slightly as the size of the part increases;
- There can be applied a supplement to the price in these particular cases:
- parts that have a small surface but occupy a lot of space;
- parts that have special mounting needs;
- parts made of alloys not suitable for anodization;
- parts that need to be cleaned, finished or masked before treatment;
- If urgent delivery is required, the total price must be multiplied by a factor depending on the degree of urgency.