To estimate the treatment cost of particular item, the easiest way is to send its drawing in STEP format (or PDF if not available) at firstname.lastname@example.org .
The following information is required:
- Type of treatment required (G.H.A., Hard Oxide, …);
- Thickness required (20 μm, 45-55 μm, …);
- Aluminium alloy used (6082, Fibral, …);
- Possible additional finishing (cleaning, removal of imperfections, masking, …);
- Estimated quantity.
If there is any difficulty in obtaining any of the information above, G.H.A. Europe® will be happy to assist you in choosing the optimal parameters. For example, if you still do not know the thickness of the treatment to be performed, you can tell us the previously applied treatment, the function of the part, and the type of wear or corrosion you want to prevent. G.H.A. Europe® will help you determine the most appropriate thickness.
G.H.A. Europe® is always available for sampling if testing is required.
The price of the treatment is calculated as follows:
- The surface of the part is calculated, usually through its drawing (the STEP format is ideal as it allows instantaneous calculation of the surface);
- The surface value has to be multiplied by the dmq price, which mainly depends on the type and thickness of the treatment. Moreover, the dmq price decreases slightly as the size of the detail increases;
- Can be applied supplement in these particular cases:
- with a small surface but big space;
- which involve significant mounting difficulties;
- producted of alloys not suitable for oxidations;
- which need to be cleaned, finished or protected before treatment;
- If urgent delivery is required, the total price must be multiplied by a factor depending on the degree of urgency.