The shipping document accompanying the material shipped to G.H.A. Europe must contain the following information:
- The word “Working count” or equivalent in the case of material to be treated normally; The word “Repair count” or equivalent in the case of material to be withdrawn as collateral or the “Vision count” or equivalent in the case of free (previously agreed) samples;
- The design number (or code) of each type of item sent, together with the quantity, type of treatment required and its thickness;
- Additional work to be done on the details, such as protection from the treatment, spraying, polishing, …;
- Delivery dates required, which must be clearly visible on the DDT;
- The possible presence of drawings to be returned with the treated details;
- The address that will be dispatched and the shipping mode (customer withdrawal, withdrawal via carrier called by the customer, withdrawal by carrier by G.H.A., …).