To know the cost of handling a particular item, the easiest way is to send your design to STEP (or PDF if not available) at firstname.lastname@example.org .
The following informations are required::
- Type of treatment required (G.H.A., Hard Oxide, …);
- Thickness required (20 μm, 45-55 μm, …)
- Aluminium alloy used (6082, Fibral, …);
- Working phases (pulitura, rifiniture, protezioni, …);
- Estimated quantity (dimensions of pieces);
- Expire date.
If there is any difficulty in obtaining some of the above information, G.H.A. Europe® will be happy to assist you in choosing the optimal parameters. For example, if you still do not know the thickness of the treatment to be performed, tell us the previously applied treatment, the function of the detail, and the type of wear or corrosion you want to prevent, G.H.A. Europe® will help the customer determine the most appropriate thickness.
G.H.A. Europe® is always available for sampling if testing is required.
The price of the treatment is calculated as follows:
- The surface of the detail is estimated, usually by drawing (STEP format is ideal as it allows instantaneous calculation of the same);
- The surface value has to be multiplied by the dmq price, which mainly depends on the type and thickness of the treatment. Moreover, the dmq price decreases slightly as the size of the detail increases;
- Can be applied supplement in these particular cases:
- with a small surface but big space;
- which involve significant mounting difficulties;
- producted of alloys not suitable for oxidations;
- which need to be cleaned, finished or protected before treatment;
- If urgent delivery is required, the total price must be multiplied by a factor depending on the degree of urgency.